Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Five Years!

Steve and I have officially been married for 5 years this past Jan 11! I can barley believe we have made it this long...that is to say, I'm impressed that Steve has put up with me for that many years. Actually, truth be told, we are pretty well matched for each other.



My dear beloved hubby scored major bonus points this year because despite being thousands of miles away he sent me this beautiful bouquet! And let me tell you, it made my day...no week...no month. The only down fall was...he wasn't hear to celebrate it with me.




Isn't it stunning!



As a tribute to the man I love so much...let me count the ways!



1. Thank you for being an incredible father. It is nice to know the kids come first and that you do anything in your power to give them everything they need. They love and adore you!



2. Thank you for making your R&R trip home as good as it could be considering we had such a large audience. (I promise to post those pics asap!) I enjoyed being with you, our conversations and watching you interact with your kids. Most of all thank you for giving me the space I needed to get used to having you around again. You were sensitive and understanding...it meant a lot to me!



3. Thank you for being my partner, my friend, my confidante, my lover, and my spouse!



Come home soon! We miss you like crazy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too, and you three are my world. I can t wait tog et home either. just think only like another couple thousand years to go!

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Ok, well...now I am bawling.

Beautiful flowers and beautiful love.

Congratulations to both of you.

~Huge said...

Congrats Sis & Steve; you two make a great pair! We only have to look @ how beautiful your kids are to see what amazing things you can do together.

Minerva10616 said...

My eyes actually welled up. Congratulations to you both. Being apart from my husband when he was serving in Iraq was the hardest thing i have ever done- harder than labor and passing the bar exam. Thank you to both of you for your service to our country. The sacrifice that you both have made in your relationship and family life is huge huge huge and is what this country is founded on. Thank you and Congrats on five years - i bet it flew by with the kind of love you two seem to have.