Thursday, June 28, 2007

Halloween ScrapCrap







I'm so happy with these 2 pages. I did the spider webs with glue and silver cord...it took forever but I love the effect. This was such a great day for us. I was 5 months prego and it was Stevie's first pumpkin carving. He had a ball drawing all over his. After he finished drawing his face, his dad helped him (did all the carving) with the knife!



The interesting part was what happened when Steve and I were finishing our pumpkins, but Stevie was done with his. We should have known from the silence in the house that something was wrong...We turned around to find Stevie coloring with a black marker all over the back of our couch. In his hands were a permanent marker and a washable crayola maker. Both markers had the lids off. We had a 50/50 shot at having a ruined couch. Luck must have been on our side because he had used the washable one and we were able to dry clean it all better.




We went to a cool Halloween party all dressed up. My only option was the M&M costume because that was the only thing that fit over my prego form. The only crappy part was we didn't get a picture of Steve in his costume. Bummer!










1 comment:

the real ~Roxann~ said...

I *totally* love your spider web! You freaking RoCk!!! Good job, Mandy!!