Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lilly's Ugly Hat

This time I'm not even going to take the time to apologise for not writing or keeping up with this blog. Instead, I'll spend the time posting as many pictures as I can.

So, this is Lilly's winter get-up. Mom and I got the hat for her at TJ Max and I think it is adorable on her. Papa on the other hand thinks it takes away from how cute she is. He is always teasing her to get that "ugly" hat off.

What do you think? I think there is no way to make this kid look anything other than cute cute cute!


Now when Papa tells her to take the hat off, (if it isn't fastened under her chin) she pulls it off and laughs! It is such a game for them!

3 comments:

the real ~Roxann~ said...

I agree...she's nothing but ToTaLLy CuTe!!!!!!!!

I love that they play that game, though!! So sweet!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with both of you, she is dang cute no matter what. However you Dad is right about it bieng a distracting hat.

Anonymous said...

I think she is cute in anything she wears....just look at that face....too cute It makes the hat look good. I love the hat game. Nana K