Sunday, October 7, 2007

!!!!!!SNOW!!!!!!!

Here are the promised pictures of our adventures in the snow. Stevie stayed out the entire day and I think would have slept in his new snow suit if I would have let him. This beautiful snow suit is from our friends in Savannah GA, Jennifer and Nathaniel. They didn't need such a warm suit for the south so they gave it to us. And it is so nice. Stevie didn't get cold all day. The gloves are from me from last winter and the boots are from Wendy and Brenden, friends of ours here in Idaho Falls. I was sure the boots would be too small but Stevie swears they still fit. We will see for how long. He is growing. Anyway, we woke up to about 3 to 4 inches of snow and it snowed/rained all day.



This is Stevie's snow suit from when he was a baby and I can't remember who gave us the cute hat that Lilly is wearing. She loved the snow and was fascinated by her brother playing in it!



This is the sled that Papa uses to feed the sheep hay in the winter. He put a blanket in the bottom and Stevie pulled Lilly, until he jerked too hard and she started to cry.

This is Stevie and I trying to build a snow man. We got it all put together but the ground wasn't level and the snowman crumbled. We also made a few snow angels...well I should say that I made a snow angle, Stevie didn't like it because when he lied down on his back to do it, snow fell in his face. So, maybe next time.

Lilly, watching from the window. If you look closely you can see Papa in the reflection taking Lilly's picture. He looks almost ghostly!

Eating snow! I told him to be careful and only eat the white stuff. This snow storm was the perfect stuff to eat. Really wet and heavy. Yumm!!

I think Stevie played in the snow this morning for about 2 hours. He had a ball!

3 comments:

the real ~Roxann~ said...

You should make snow ice cream!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT SNOWED THERE!
You lucky dog!!!!

I can't wait for it to snow here again....it was 88 degrees here today!

Blah! Ready for cooler weather! (although, I'll be whining in 2 months that it's too cold!!)

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures as usual form you. I love the one of Stevie face down in the snow.

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous of the snow! Wish we could say the same here. Theo hasn't had that kind of fun yet.