Saturday, September 13, 2008

Party Aftermath.

After Lilly's party, the funeral, Steve and I getting horribly sick we really did enjoy the rest of the week with Steve's parents. Papa Charlie and the kids had a great time playing together!



Lilly has really taken to her Papa Charlie. I have heard that Charlie has a tendency to scare little kids. Not, Lilly. She seems to have successfully charmed her way into his heart and visa versa!



Lilly really has 2 mothers. My mom and I have both played the mother roll in her life sense she was 3 months old. I think I might have a little more sway than her Nana, but not by much and they definitely have a special relationship!

As a little side note, I swore before we had kids, that I would never be a mom that steered my kids to gender specific toys. You know boys and blue, cars, tools, balls and girls to pink, dolls, tea parties ect. I have discoved that kids really come out genetically programed to what they are going to play with iregardless of what thier parents want. Stevie came out wanting cars, tools any anything with an engine. Lilly's toys of choise are something she can draw with, balls and dolls. Not that parents don't have a big say in the matter, Stevie would love to play with guns, and video games. Those are toys that aren't allowed. He is too young still! Got to protect their inocense!!


This is Lilly stuffing her face with cream of wheat. I swear she is the cutest child ever!
TOO TOOT!

Again, I'm cussing myself for not getting more pictures. I didn't get one picture of Nana Karen and the kids. I have got to get better at the photography!!!!!

1 comment:

Nat said...

What a cute little family you have! Your mom and dad haven't aged a BIT since we all lived on Stace Cir.!