Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just Like Mom!

This was after a trip to our wonderful swimming pool! The pool is great, but the weather was only in the low 80's and within 20 minutes both kids were blue...literally. Steve and I were kind of enjoying the cooler weather...a break from the sweltering heat...but Stevie and Lilly don't have enough body padding to enjoy cold water. We played hard, got cold, drove home, and jumped into the shower!

Lilly wants to do everything that I do, only natural, and she actually has enough hair to hold the towel. But, we had to work kind of hard to get the towel to stay on Stevie's head. His constant bouncing didn't help either! Oh well, we got the picture!

4 comments:

Nat said...

So cute! My kids think it's really funny when my hair is in a towel like that.

jenbaum said...

hey Mandy! Good to see you here! You look fabulous, and holy cack for absolutely gorgeous children you have created!!!! Wow! I am so happy that you are doing so well!!!!
:) jen.

Minerva10616 said...

WOW - your new layout is amazing - i want to learn how to make it look so real. Your blog totally looks like a scrap book page. You inspire me to stay creative with this thing.

Nana Karen said...

cute, cute, cute. I also love your new skin on you blog page. My daughter inlaw is so creative. (brag, brag, brag) I don't know how you did it but you got a great picture out of it.