Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm not dead...I promise

I'm not dead, just busy...there are never enough hours in the day for everything I would like to do. So we have just been busy. But I have some very cute pictures to show everyone so I hope you have time to read a couple of these entries.

My daughter loves to conduct music and that is why in every picture her arms are in the air. She is just too cute!


And Stevie now has to do everything Lilly does...I think we have a little green monster in the house. It is ok though because even though he is jealous, he is still so cute and sweet with her. And she absolutely adores him.

Lilly was going through this phase where she wouldn't let very many people hold or love on her. She only wanted me or Papa. And you can tell that Papa just hates having to hold her... These pictures were taken about a week ago and she will now let Nana love on her too.

I love this shot...it makes me think that this is what it was like when I was a baby.

She and her papa are pretty dang close. I hate that Steve is away from us...but a bright note is my kids will really be close to their grandparents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and it looks like you are having such a good time.

~Huge said...

I can't believe how much older she Lil looks already!

Ad