Sunday, August 19, 2007

Playmates

I struck gold!!! Lilly and Stevie play together!! Hallelujah!!! Lilly thinks she is playing with Stevie even though she is just watching or sometimes she will have her own toy but she laughs and giggles at everything Stevie does. Stevie will talk to her like she is playing with him and is is precious!!!
Stevie can get right in her face or even push her down and she loves it. It is like he can do no wrong....I wonder how long that will last!!


If I get into the mix, we all play ball. Stevie will throw it to us, Lilly giggles, we pick it up and throw it back. I can't get over how much they like each other. I don't think Ad and I got along very much till we were older...hopefully they stay close.

Although, I did have to break up my first tussle between the two of them. Made me feel like a real mom. I have a double stroller and Stevie was sitting in the front, Lilly in her car seat in the back and she leaned over, grabbed a handful of Stevie's hair and pulled. Stevie yelled at her and pinched her back. Lilly didn't cry, she just yelled back and grabbed more hair. I had to work hard not to laugh. I have a feeling Lilly will not be pushed around...good for her. Stevie is so gentle with her...for the most part.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they do play like that forever. I am so glad they are so nice together, we make damn good kids!!

Miss Andi said...

stevie really is naken a lot isnt he.....

Anonymous said...

My word that kid is naked a lot!!! I don't remember him being that way in July - is it a new development?
-Sarah