Tuesday, September 4, 2007

At the Park

We went to Community Park on Saturday. It looked like it was going to be kind of cool outside, but when we got there, it was hot hot hot. Like 90 degree hot. So we only stayed for about 45 minutes. The kids had a great time. Lilly and Stevie both love to swing. Stevie wanted to help push Lilly and did, until he realized that it would be more fun to swing in his own swing.


This is one of Lilly's baby hats...I didn't realize she had grown out of it. She is growing up so fast. This thing barley stayed perched on top of her head.

Stevie's favorite thing is for me to do an under-dog for him. He loves to go as high as I can get him.

Stevie kept telling me to give Lilly an under-dog too. He was sure she would love it as much as he does.

Stevie did take Lilly down the slide. Not this one because it was too big in my opinion but a littler one. She had a great time. I had to help Stevie hold her at first. He kept wanting to put his arms around her neck and squeeze. Once we got his arms under hers, they went down together about 3 times. After 3, Stevie figured he could go faster without Lilly and didn't want to take her anymore.
They are pretty good together and I am only just beginning to see the ugly green giant come out of Stevie. He is usually pretty sweet and gentile with her. And Lilly will put up with anything Stevie does to her because she loves the attention from him. She adores him! Cute cute kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! I bet it was fun to watch them play together!

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Loved these.....

Underdog!!! Hilarious!!! I hadn't heard that in FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I used to watch the underdog cartoon as a kid. Looks like you guys are having beautiful weather in Idaho!