Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Nana!

Aug. 20th is Nana's real birthday but we didn't celebrate until a week later. Our schedules were too busy. But, we did celebrate and it was a lot of fun. A nice bbq with friends.
Nana is opening her new mixer. She has already used it several times and we have been eating the rewards.
These are the cookie dough mixers and Nana is teasing Stevie.

Now it is Stevie's turn.

We put 50 candles on her cake and it took Stevie and Nana 3 big breaths to get them all out.


Stevie enjoyed all the frosting all over his face. We ordered a Tres Leche's cake and it was yummy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That party looked fun, I am glad you all enjoyed it.

Nana said...

wow, great pitures....I love them all. You guys have been busy..I downloaded all the pictures. Is there anyway I can download them all at once? so I don't have to do them one by one? Steve and Lilly are beautyful...I like Sues birthday photos...tell her I said she looks great. My grandchildren are SO CUTE.....

Kathy said...

Thanks for sharing yur pictures, this a real nice way to make it so the kids are not strangers to us when we do see them. Thanks for sharing.