Friday, July 27, 2007

CONVENTION!!!

I'm here in Denver!! I made it!!! And I'm having a great time. I'm learning lots of new things and I think I'm going to attempt something I swore I would never do and that is host a workshop. I can't wait to show my friends some of these new techniques I'm learning.

It is great to see all of my friends from Savannah...I have to say it would be better if a certain R.W. were here but we are having a good time anyway.

I'm missing the heck out of Stevie and I love when he calls. He is so cute and trying his best to get Nana wrapped around his finger. Stay strong Nana!! Lilly is having a ball with Nana Karen and I'm now worshiping Nana Karen for helping me out this week. I know I wouldn't be having as much fun if I had Lilly on my lap all the time. Not that she isn't perfect...she is just into touching and putting everything in her mouth. Not a good thing when we are working with scissors, punches, and ink. (that paints an ugly picture!)

I also have to say thank you to Nana Sue for keeping my very active, hyper son and I appreciate her keeping up with him.

Anyway, I will post some very fun pictures soon!

2 comments:

the real ~Roxann~ said...

So, you are having fun? Yay!!!! I wish I was there seeing YOU!!!!!!

Are you still planning to come see me???

RW

Anonymous said...

Hey I am glad you had such a great time relaxing you needed it.