Tuesday, July 17, 2007

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I appologise for leaving everyone hanging and thank you for checking back in to see if I have posted anything new. My excuse is that I've been sick. And then the kids got sick. We are on the mend but...I tell you what...having sick kids is the worst. We caught a head cold bug with a little fever, runny nose and achy body. Poor Lilly doesn't know how to blow her nose and it takes tallent to nurse and breath through your nose at the same time.

Anyway, I'm back and I'm going to try and post everyday...mostly for my dear husband...so he can be a part of our lives a little bit. If you do read this blog, I would love to see a comment from you. I don't know, somthing about seeing peoples remarks gives me a little excitment for the day.

1 comment:

the real ~Roxann~ said...

I wondered where you were....glad to hear all are feeling better....

xoxo

Roxann

P.S. Hi STEVE!!!!!