Saturday, July 21, 2007

What a Day!

This was quite a day. In the morning Stevie and Lilly worked on a project to send to their dad. It is a cool page filled with letters, pictures, and words Stevie cut out and pasted on a page. We are going to send it to dad soon!

Here is Lilly helping out!

Ok these pictures are out of order from our day but I'm too tired to fix it. So I will just tell the story as the pictures come up.
After naps, we went to our good friend's, Brenden, Wendy and Kirk's house for Brenden's 3rd b-day. It was a wonderful party. Wendy went all out with a pirate theme and it was awesome. The kids played outside in the pools and in the yard and had a blast.
Here is Stevie enjoying some cake. This was the coolest cake ever. It was in the shape of a pirate ship...equipped with sails, masts, crow's nest, and even pirates. Too cute! Stevie insisted on a "front of the boat piece of chocolate cake" and enjoyed the frosting. I don't think he actually tasted the cake part.
After cake Brenden opened gifts and Stevie had a very hard time watching. We got Brenden a "Hummer Jeep" and it was just what Stevie wanted. He couldn't contain himself long enough for Brenden to open his presents. He wanted to play with the "hummer jeep." Needless to say, we had a serious all out insanity meltdown that lasted all the way home.
This is a pic of Stevie bawling his eyes out after we got home with all this pirate gear on. I think it is hilarious. I'm such a mean mom!

Lilly helping with project. She is the cutest!

Stevie at breakfast drinking chocolate milk! I told you my pictures are really out of order!

And this picture should have been first. Nana snuck into our room and took a picture of Lilly and I. She didn't turn the flash off, so it woke us up. But, this is how we sleep from about 3:30am on. She loves to climb right up into my armpit. And yes, my arm goes numb every night!

Here is Stevie working on his "project." That's what he calls it and he is very excited to send it to his dad.


So that was the morning and afternoon of our day but there is a little to tell about the middle of the day. I had to go back to Verizon Wireless and get my bill fixed. See they charged us for an early termination fee for when we canceled Steve's phone, even though Steve went into a Verizon store and showed them his orders....which by law should waive this fee for us. Anyway, last month they charged us so I went into a store and they said they fixed it. Nope... had to go back again. Yes, they did tack on a late fee too...even though the customer service lady I talked to said I should only pay my regular monthly bill!!! And of course I'm still in the east coast billing so out here in the west coast they can't help me. So I have to call customer service from the store to get this fixed. For some dumb reason I can't call from my house. I was pissed. By this time Stevie is climbing the walls and Lilly is crying...I have been in the store so long. Then the lady on the phone was too lazy to get up from her chair and process a fax of Steve's orders so she had me recite them over the phone. Not a happy customer!!!! Oh well! It is supposedly taken care of! We will see, with Verizon, you never know!

What a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of LIlly and Stevei are just amazing she is soo beautiful. I also think the picture os Stevei is hilarious....pirates don't cry! I miss you guys a ton. Maybe you should try sending an email to the verizon head honcho like Troy in Alabama did, he recieved good results and he's not in the military.