Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Here is the second half of our trip. We went to Southern Utah and visited Nana great. It was almost a family reunion. We were missing a couple of very important people but we managed to have a good time anyway.
Stevie in Uncle Karl's boots!! Lilly thought it was funny!

Lilly loves her Nana!

Happy Girl!

Aunt Sarah and Stevie playing with one of Cula's kittens. He is so gentle and cute with the baby!

The whole fam-dam-ly! I can't believe how good everyone looks! Everyone is actually looking at the camera at the same time and the timer went off when it was supposed to and it only took one take! Amazing!

Four generations!


Aunt Sarah and Stevie reading a story. Sarah actually put Stevie to bed this night without any trouble. I think it shows how much Stevie loves his "friend" Sarah.

Peacock strutting his stuff!


Aunt Cula is famous for her kisses...they always make a baby cry. But Lilly broke her record and actually loved on her a bit. Cula also coined the phrase "toot" meaning too cute!

The boys sitting around discussing what fishing gear to use the following day. Uncle Karl and Uncle Andy called Sarah and left her a message to stop at Cabellas on our way down to pick up some "burnt orange jubes." (some fishing lures that are actually called jigs...but Sarah heard jubes and I guess you had to be there to see the funny part of that story...sorry!)



Stevie and Seth in tractor. Seth let Stevie drive and work the hydraulics to run load and unload the bales of hay. Stevie was in high heaven and still talks about He and Seth drivin' the tractor!


Look at the concentration on that kid!!!


My Family minus my very missed and loved husband!


Sweet baby slept through most of the pictures!


We had a great time and can't wait to see everyone soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looked like an amazing trip, and the pictures just coma out plain awesome. I can't believe how much different lilly looks already.....

Anonymous said...

WOW great blog... don't change it for awile, I will be in Colorado till 8-11-07 and I want to finish reading it and saving the photos. can you send me the last photos on you blog. I didn't get to save them and I love th ones of Stvie jumping into the creak...and I can hardly wait to see you all soon. Love Ya, Nana Karen